Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ok so here's the thing. I was having a problem about what to post, and what I came up with does not tie together. And the word non-sequitur is the name I decided was PERFECT. How do I know such a word? Well, I have a friend in Arizona who nicknamed me sequitur-non because I come up with random things. For those who don't know what non-sequitur means here's the definition:

Non-sequitur: 1: an inference that does not follow from the premises; a fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and it's consequent. 2: a statement (as a response) that does not follow logically from anything previously said.

Anyway, now that you know why I chose the name MY NON-SEQUITUR BLOG, I can tell you that I will be posting stories, made up or otherwise, videos, (maybe) music, food recipes, and sneak peeks at the books I want to (hopefully) publish someday!

I hope you enjoy my blog! -Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment